From SCHA...@de.ibm.com
Subject Re: Synchronized and PortletConfig
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:41:11 GMT

Jon,

the summary of this note is that Stephan has asked for
JetSpeed CVS commit-rights to implement the new Portlet API
and Raphael, Santiago, David  and Ingo have voted that he
should become a committer.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Portal Architect
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

Jon Stevens wrote:

Ok, you are asking me to guess what the heck you are talking about.

much more detail is needed here.

-jon

on 3/7/01 10:12 AM, "Raphaël Luta" <raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com>
wrote:

> At 09:14 07/03/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>> My last mails didn't make it through to the new list, so I try again:

>>> +1, obviously. Sorry for the delay.
>>
>> +1, of course... ;-)
>
> +1.
>
> Jon, can you add him or is there someone else in charge of creating
Jakarta
> CVS accounts ?
>

> --
> Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
> Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous