From "David Sean Taylor" <david.tay...@b3interactive.com>
Subject Servlet 2.2 Spec. and serving files from the WEB-INF directory
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:37:30 GMT
I've been trying to get Jetspeed to run with a particular vendor for quite a
while now.
I am not disclosing the name of the vendor, I replaced it below with
*VENDOR-PRODUCT*
I assume Websphere doesn't have a problem with serving files from the
WEB-INF directory.
Agreed that it makes it nice to have one WAR file for distribution, but any
thoughts on 'breaking' the 2.2 spec?