From "David Sean Taylor" <david.tay...@b3interactive.com>
Subject RE: License Update
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:16:24 GMT
Jon,

I have some time to do this today.

Problem is Im having trouble logging on to the new cvs.
I can login as anon fine, but when I try as myself I get this:

> SET CVSROOT=:pserver:taylor@jakarta.apache.org:/home/cvspublic

> cvs login
(Logging in to taylor@jakarta.apache.org)
CVS password: ********
no such user taylor in CVSROOT/passwd
cvs login: authorization failed: server jakarta.apache.org rejected access

Im using Windows 2000 + MindTerm
I have the same problem with WinCVS as at the Windows command line

I believe I have the Mindterm connection setup correctly
I logged onto to the Apache server fine in the MindTerm terminal

Any help appreciated,

-- david