From "Steve Freeman" <sfree...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PSML_02 branch status & new customizer
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:29:43 GMT
You're confusing portlet content with the content consisting solely of a
selection of portlets.

Portlets and their associated data sources manage the content *of* the
portlets.  I was not speaking of this part of the picture.

The configurator manages the portlet content of (read: the portlets that
are selected for) the page that is viewed.  This is the aspect to which I
referred.

There are two or more levels in this hierarchy.

Steve

Please respond to jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org