From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfileLocator.java QueryLocator.java
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:34:48 GMT
> >                       BaseJetspeedAnonProfilePeer.java
> >                       BaseJetspeedGroupProfilePeer.java
> >                       BaseJetspeedRoleProfilePeer.java
> >                       BaseJetspeedUserProfilePeer.java

The 4 files above were originally generated, but they are modified.
We added our business model logic there. Thats how its supposed to work and
Torque will not overwrite them on subsequent code generations.
As for the 4 other files, I will look into modifying the build to generate
them automatically.

-- David