From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: IFrame portlet code & changes needed to get JSP Layout Mgr+Working customizer
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 06:31:01 GMT
Hi Bill,

I'll review the code and check it in if all checks out.

> If someone would like to send me instructions on sumission
> protocol, I would be happy to create a web page so they could
> be found on the Jakarta web site (unless they're already
> there and I missed them)

I think this is how it works. Just send in the code to the dev list and
a committer will review it and commit it.
If you are interested in becoming a committer, please let us know and we
can explain to you what kind of commitment level we expect, rules of the
road etc. There are some links on the jakarta.apache.org site that can
get you started. Try starting here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html

Regards,

David