From "Geoff Hollingworth (EUS)" <Geoff.Hollingwo...@am1.ericsson.se>
Subject Session in a link in a vm template (column.vm)
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:50:22 GMT
Hi
I am embedding links to wap sites from within the wml column.vm formatter (path ../templates/vm/controllers/wml/control.vm)

In these wap sites that are on the same tomcat server and I have a link in them all "/jetspeed/portal"
that I call home that takes it back to the jetspeed portal.

I need to maintain the session from the jetspeed portal, through my wap application and then
back again to the portal site, to maintain logged in status,

My question -
In the vm template how can i include the sessionID in the url in the link?

In jsp i would use the tag <encodeUrl>
hoping you can help
regards
/geoff