From "Matthew Schmidt" <m...@javalobby.org>
Subject Possible Bug on Logout?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:55:01 GMT
This bug just started to appear after I created a user, then deleted it before I had it confirmed.
 Now, every time I try to logout from any user, I receive the following error:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineUserManagement.accountExists(TurbineUserManagement.java:599)
at org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineUserManagement.saveUser(TurbineUserManagement.java:264)
at org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedUserManagement.saveUser(JetspeedUserManagement.java:125)
at org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedSecurity.saveUser(JetspeedSecurity.java:229) at org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JLogoutUser.doPerform(JLogoutUser.java:130)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionEvent.perform(ActionEvent.java:148) at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:456)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt (New jetspeed user)
Javalobby.org