From Thomas Marsh <mars...@nitesco.com>
Subject Re: Using Jetspeed behind a proxy
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:31:07 GMT
Thanks David.

Tried it, and it didn't work. All the links on the portal home page
still point to the internal host.

Could the the issue be with URILookup.getWebAppBaseDirURI which
contains:

 return rundata.getServerScheme()+"://"+
               rundata.getServerName()+
               port + ctxtPath;

Won't getServerName() always return the name of the server it's running
on?

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm surely new here...... I could
be completely in the wrong forest...

Tom

David Sean Taylor wrote:

> I use this setting with Tomcat 4.1
>
> set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dhttp.proxyHost=(yourProxyHost) -Dhttp.proxyPort=80

Tom Marsh

mailto:marsht1@nitesco.com
http://www.nitesco.com