From "Wakida, Reid M." <REID.M.WAK...@saic.com>
Subject RE: Request for Information on Portlets
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:18:35 GMT
Please post your question directly to the mailing list.  You'll get a better
response there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maruthi [mailto:maruthibabu_2k@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:31 AM
To: maruthibabu_2k@yahoo.com
Subject: Request for Information on Portlets

Hello,

Nice to hear from you.I am  Maruthi,from Dortmund,Germany,just started my
Master Degree Thesis work one week back here.I have to work on Portlets
using Jetspeed Engine(I am using jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25 and jetspeed-1.5).I
came to know that Standard Portlets are :: HTML Portlet,JSP Portlet,RSS
Portlet,WebPage Portlet from an online resource.

I am more interested on developing  HTML and JSP Portlets.I am not very
clear how to develop HTML,JSP Portlets in Jetspeed...i mean where to place
HTML and JSP files(the exact location) and where we have to keep the
Registry Fragment Files for HTML and JSP files.How we can view the output of
the HTML,JSP portlets after registration?.
Can you please provide me detailed information regarding these things?.I am
really in need of this information to progress in my Thesis work.I will be
greatful to you if you reply me in this regard.I will be waiting for your
reply.
Thank you,
Bye
Maruthi Babu Ravuri.