From "uranus.gu" <uranus...@achievo.com>
Subject A question about jetspeed cluster.
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:54:19 GMT
So sorry to send such an email because of urgency.

I am using jetspeed 1.5, and  I am trying to deploy it into a web cluster. I use jboss-3.2.4
to provide cluster service and web server.  Jboss-3.2.4 supply web service with tomcat plug-in.
I use apache2 as load balance server.

So the configuration is
war                                       cluster and web server
  load-balance server
Jetspeed 1.5                        Jboss 3.2.4 (tomcat plugin)                    apache2.0

I found that jetspeed 1.5 can not be clustered.  If I add line "<distributable/>" into
web.xml of all clustered jetspeed.war, an error message "There has been an error!" will be
shown.

Can Jetspeed 1.5 support cluster? If no, which version of jetspeed support cluster? If yes,
how should I do, is there any document?

Thank you very much