From diplomarb...@alexander-goerg.de
Subject userspecific portlet-preferences
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:33:20 GMT
Hallo everybody,

i´d like to set user specific portlet preferences. In my example I use a simple form (jsp-file)
and process the data in the Portletclass-Method processAction.
My problem: The Data are not user-specific. If UserA sets (Key: "Name", Value: "ABC") UserB
can read this.
What could I do? Where could I find Tutorials? Google-Results are not very helpful...

example:
public void processAction(ActionRequest areq, ActionResponse ares)throws PortletException,
IOException
{
javax.portlet.PortletPreferences pref = areq.getPreferences();
String var = areq.getParameter("Name");
pref.setValue("Name", var);
pref.store();
}