From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: mobile support: svn commit: r381800 - in/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/src/webapp/decorations:layout/blueocean/layout/blueocean/css/ layout/blueocean/images/ portlet/blueocean/portlet/blueocean/css/portlet/blueocean/images/
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 03:28:48 GMT
Boyce, Keith Garry wrote:
 > Awesome... Thanks for getting back to me. I must have never got the
 > first email. Sorry for the confusion. I'll try it out.
 >
 > Is there something I have to do to the url to enable the layout out or
 > do I have to configure existing psmls to use layout..

1) Add/Modify supported client info to etc/sql/populate-db-default.sql
    Check the following line:

INSERT INTO CLIENT (CLIENT_ID,EVAL_ORDER,NAME,  USER_AGENT_PATTERN,MANUFACTURER,MODEL ,VERSION,
PREFERRED_MIMETYPE_ID)
VALUES(18, 9, 'xhtml-basic','DoCoMo/2.0.*|KDDI-.*UP\.Browser.*|J-PHONE/5.0.*|Vodafone/1.0/.*','WAP','Generic','',6);

2) Add/Modify PROFILING_RULE in etc/sql/populate-db-default.sql
    (The related info is JS2-351)

3) Add/Modify PSML file

For example, please see:
src/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/_user/admin/_mediatype/xhtml-basic/folder.metadata
src/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/_user/admin/_mediatype/xhtml-basic/default-page.psml
src/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/_user/guest/_mediatype/xhtml-basic/folder.metadata
src/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/_user/guest/_mediatype/xhtml-basic/default-page.psml

I'm not sure if it works on the latest J2..

Thanks,
  shinsuke