From Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed LDAP
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 05:10:55 GMT
Hi Eivinn,

As the exception says there is a Schema Violation... did somebody,
something change the Schema? Read about LDAP Schema and you might
be able to understand..

Best regards,
Marky Goldstein

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30