From Eivinn Hustveit <eiv...@fortiden.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed LDAP (error)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:02:29 GMT
Thanks Raphaël and Marky!

This almost worked... I tried to remove cn from MUST in core.schema
as well :

objectclass ( 2.5.6.17 NAME 'groupOfUniqueNames'
         DESC 'RFC2256: a group of unique names (DN and Unique
Identifier)'
         SUP top STRUCTURAL
         MAY ( uniqueMember $ businessCategory $ cn $ seeAlso $ owner
$ ou $ o $ description ) )

A group is then inserted into the LDAP directory (verified in
JXplorer). The problem now is that while Jetspeed list the group (ex:
ldap_admin_group), which I just created, it keep telling me that "The
group ldap_admin_group does not exist." when I try to add a user to
the group.

I also tried to add the group-name to the cn-field as indicated from
the original schema file, but that does not help. After the change to
groupOfUniqueNames I end up with 3x objectClass and 1x uid as the
only required attribute of the groups element in OpenLDAP.

I would like to try out Jetspeed 2.1-Dev to see if that version is
compatible but I keep running into trouble when trying to run
(jetspeed.version=2.0 in build.properties):
maven -DartifactId=maven-jetspeed2-plugin -
DgroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 -Dversion=2.0 plugin:download,
where the build cannot continue because of the unsatisfied dependency
jetspeed-webapp-logging-2.0.jar. If I try to use jetspeed.version=2.1-
Dev it fails on all org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 downloads because
it cannot find any 2.1-Dev versions.

At this point I'm uncertain how to approach the situation as I cannot
get any further with my current class-files nor can I build the 2.1-
Dev branch at this point.

As always any pointers would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Eivinn Hustveit
System Manager
http://www.mobiletech.no