From Michel Jonker <Michel.Jon...@e-office.com>
Subject Run Jetspeed 2.0 on Geronimo V1.0
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:37:51 GMT
Hello there,

I am new in the opensource world (more specific jetspeed / geronimo) and
coming from IBM WebSphere (Portal)

I want to proof that JetSpeed-2 can run on IBM's version of Geronimo
(WebSphere CE).

I have currently running:

- WebSphere CE (Geronimo), can deploy and start from within Eclipse (3.1,
WTP plugin)

- JetSpeed 2 (the default install on TomCat: Jetspeed2.0-derby-install.jar
)

(installed maven 2.0.3)

Can you help me with (or point me to a source/person) to deploy jetspeed-2
on geronimo ?

And maybe you can give me a reality check on the following 'goal' :

- Run/Debug Portlets on JetSpeed-2 from within Eclipse (much like J2EE
development)

I totally understand that this might be the wrong place, but maybe you can
point me in the right direction...

Thanks In Advance

Michel Jonker

De informatie in dit e-mailbericht (inclusief aanhangsels) is vertrouwelijk en is alleen bestemd
voor de beoogde ontvanger(s). Indien u dit bericht onterecht heeft ontvangen, wordt u verzocht
het bericht te retourneren en de ontvangen informatie op geen enkele wijze te gebruiken.

The information contained in this e-mail (attachments included) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the person(s) indicated in the message. Should you have received this
e-mail unintentionally, please return it to the sender and do not use the content of the message
in any way.