From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.ToolLoader no longer in Velocity as of 1.2
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 04:34:59 GMT
Ian/Ate,

I have reverted the M2 upgrade to velocity-tools 1.2. There are issues
with the initialization of JetspeedVelocityViewServlet in addition to
the ToolLoader configuration problem. I have removed the ToolLoader
reference in preparation for an upgrade at some later date. AFAIK,
ToolLoader is not used in the current J2 implementation.

Randy