From Antonello Calo' <c...@ce.unipr.it>
Subject PHP-bridge problem, please help
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 23:01:02 GMT
Hi, I've installed JetSpeed2 on Linux CentOS 4.3, and I've compiled
php with java support. But after deploying Jetspeed and logging in
(as manager), then opening the PHP Demo Portlet page, I see the
following text:

   PHP demo Portlet
   Portlet is Not Available: null
   Reason: startup

As a test, I configured Tomcat to run PHP scripts like a normal web
server, and that works correctly; so my PHP libraries appear to be setup
properly.

I report exceptions that I notice in log file:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: startup
         at com.itgroundwork.portlet.php.servlet.startup(Native Method)
         at com.itgroundwork.portlet.php.servlet.init(servlet.java:205)
         at
org.apache.portals.bridges.php.PHPApplicationPortlet.doView
(PHPApplicationPortlet.java:256)
         at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch
(GenericPortlet.java:247)
         at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:175)
         at org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletInstance.render
(JetspeedPortletInstance.java:102)

Please... tell me what I should do...