From "Steve Milek" <s.mi...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Jetspeed and dojo
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:55:11 GMT
At this time, jetspeed-desktop is using a nightly source build of dojo from
2006-04-21. We plan to replace the 04-21 edition with the official dojo 0.3
release (from 2006-05-15). Jetspeed-desktop should not be adversely affected
by use of a later dojo version (later meaning anything after what is
currently checked-in: dojo nightly build 2006-04-21).

We use dojo source builds because we're still developing jetspeed-desktop.
Replacing the source build with one of the compressed editions should not
cause problems (so long as the particular compressed edition does not
exclude dojo components needed by jetspeed-desktop - and of course it must
be 2006-04-21 or later).

When deploying jetspeed, dojo is expanded from this zip file:
   src/javascript/dojo/dojo.zip
to:
   <portal-webapp-context>/javascript/dojo/

Also, it is not possible for two versions of dojo to exist in the same
webpage. In fact, it is disastrous.

I hope this helps.

Steve