From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Jetspeed and dojo
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 13:55:09 GMT
Hey guys,
I know that dojo has been baked into jetspeed post release 2.0 to
support the desktop features and that is great.

I have been working against 2.0 for a while now and am looking forward
to upgrading to 2.1.  However, in the mean time, I've been using
elements of dojo within my portlets.

So I'm wondering what the impact will be when I upgrade.  Assuming we
are using different versions and builds, is it even possible to have
an aggregated portal page that combines two different "dojo runtimes"
(for lack of a better term)?

Can you give me some details as to what version is being used?  Are
you doing a dojo "build" (ie. creating a slimmed down build of just
the required elements)?  And if so, has that been put into the
jetspeed build process so that one can incorporate their own dojo
packages?

thx in advance,
aaron