From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: JetspeedEngine bound to threadlocal?
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:18:29 GMT
Joachim Müller wrote:
> Hi Ate.
>
> Do you have any ideas on how to track this down?
>
> (On a production system we found 325.000 references to JetspeedEngine
> from threadlocal.)
Wow, that's quite a lot indeed.
I don't have a quick answer right now but I'll see if I can trace this down somehow next week
and then come back to you.

BTW: reading the response from Frank Stalherm (in German language) is it correct you're now
seeing the same behavior with the current 2.1.3-dev branch?
In that case I can concentrate on our current version instead of having to install/test against
2.1.2.

Regards,

Ate