From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: broken test TestPortletPlacement
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:21:31 GMT
Thanks for looking into this Dennis!
I don't have time left before the weekend, but I can review and commit your patch next Monday.
Concerning the column placement (0-based or 1-based) I have no idea yet as Steve has refactored
it so much I need to dive into it first.
Nevertheless, if you patch fixes at least the API breakage and we can get the code to compile
again I'll be happy to commit it :)

Regards,

Ate