From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Not be able to log in
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:21:31 GMT
Hi all!

I found that new compilation of the system does not log in for me. David
said that it work for him
but I cannot find the way to make it work.

It logs in. It returns true on log in. But nothing happens in the page
and still puts the box to log in.

It appears to be something like cookies but it's not. Because I tried
different browsers.

I'm just getting crazy with this issue. Recompiled, wipped jetspeed
database, reinstalled but nothing
changes.

You can try here...

http://95.16.228.66:8080/jetspeed/portal/

Any clue on this will be welcome... I ran out of ideas...

>>From time to time I found problems that I really don't know if they are
related to a bug
or a misconfiguration... But I don't find what can it be. Two days
trying things but nothing found.

Thank you all

NOTE: My email is marked as spam by apache mails. Someone can point me
who to contact, please?

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática