From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Work in process...
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:25:07 GMT
Hi there!

I can see lots of improvements so far since last time... Great work
guys!

I've rebuilded my app but found that some things are still missing in
the portal. I will try to code this
week...

        1.- Portlet icon will be get from context of the portlet context
        if it's not found in portal application. This will
        make easier to deploy icons with portlets. [I reported this some
        time ago].
        2.- Session management.
                Problem: Session sometimes is lost while working with
                portal because inactivity.
                Solution: I want to make a warning bar on top when this
                is about to happen. This bar will inform you about
                this happening and will let you refresh session.

                Question: What's the best way to do it? How can I know
                about session and handle it inside the portal?

        3.- Portlet security: Is there any good guide to portlet
        security? I need to perform some changes to the database
        and log user that logs in to track down his changes throught
        application. What's best way to do it?

Thank you!

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en