From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Not be able to log in
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:58:30 GMT
I answer inline...

El vie, 05-03-2010 a las 18:15 +0100, Ate Douma escribió:
> On 03/05/2010 01:21 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I found that new compilation of the system does not log in for me. David
> > said that it work for him
> > but I cannot find the way to make it work.
> >
> > It logs in. It returns true on log in. But nothing happens in the page
> > and still puts the box to log in.
> I understand from David this issue you have came right after my commit for fixing JS2-1075, JS2-1076.

Maybe. I'm really not sure. It just stopped working with lasts commits.
Don't know when... Sorry.

> > It appears to be something like cookies but it's not. Because I tried
> > different browsers.
> My changes didn't have anything to do in that area. Only "fix" I committed was ensuring XSS attacks (e.g. script injection in the login
> input field) are prevented.

Don't know. Should be fine...

> > I'm just getting crazy with this issue. Recompiled, wipped jetspeed
> > database, reinstalled but nothing
> > changes.
> >
> > You can try here...
> >
> > http://95.16.228.66:8080/jetspeed/portal/
> >

> > Any clue on this will be welcome... I ran out of ideas...
> Well, I can't reproduce your error here.
> My first suggestion is to do a proper svn update and *then* clean/install/deploy again.
> Potentially, you might have hit an intermediate (SNAPSHOT) update in the middle of your build.
> To be sure this is not the cause of it, just try the above first.

I did it several times. I also changed version numbers with the suffix
-localversion to be sure that nothing is wrong. But I got the same.

I even compiled localversion of apa-rss and j2-admin but nothing
changes.

I will try to put a precompiled snapshot of j2-admin to check what
happens.

Just to be sure...

	1.- I compile (mvn install) jetspeed2
	2.- I compile j2-admin
	3.- I compile apa-rss
	4.- I compile apa-demo
	5.- I recompile jetspeed2 to be sure that no other dependencies are in
place.
	6.- I deploy jetspeed2

This is what I do. Is that correct order?

> If the problem however remains, you should be looking at the logfile, both jetspeed.log *and* catalina.out (or your console output, however
> you start Tomcat).
> You might also want to configure the log4j.xml (under /portal/WEB-INF/classes) to log everything in DEBUG mode to ensure you'll catch any
> possible message.
> The JAAS loginmodule will throw an error message to the (server) console as well. It might tell you if something is broken or corrupted in
> the process.

I already did it. Not only for the portal but also for the rest of the
ecosystem. Nothing seems to be wrong as it logs in... It's strange. I
only got an erro when a password is wrong.

I post it here also. Sorry for the quite long message.

I'm very lost on this issued. But I reported some time ago other
problems of this kind (no logs and not working) and normally it was a
missing library or something similar. The problem is that I have a
working version that has the same libs. So can't find where is the
problem.

I will comment it when I find the problem If you remember something to
try just tell me please...

Thank you.

05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.administration.PortalAuthenticationConfiguration'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.security.activeauthentication.ActiveAuthenticationIdentityProvider'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'PortalStatistics'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'userContentCacheManager'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.valueUnbound():1658] Session unbound event: clear page manager listener and session context state
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'login-pipeline'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke():99]
MediaType: html
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke():100]
Encoding: UTF-8
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke():101]
Mimetype: text/html
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction():371] Creating new transaction with name [org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.UserPasswordCredentialManager.getAuthenticatedPasswordCredential]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doBegin():184] Opened new PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@272f15b0] for OJB transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.handleExistingTransaction():469] Participating in existing transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.handleExistingTransaction():469] Participating in existing transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.handleExistingTransaction():469] Participating in existing transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.handleExistingTransaction():469] Participating in existing transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.handleExistingTransaction():469] Participating in existing transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit():730] Initiating transaction commit
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCommit():247] Committing OJB transaction on PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@272f15b0]
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doReleaseConnection():312] Returning JDBC Connection to DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCleanupAfterCompletion():299] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@272f15b0] after transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.OjbFactoryUtils.releasePersistenceBroker():124] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doReleaseConnection():312] Returning JDBC Connection to DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.OjbFactoryUtils.getPersistenceBroker():85]
Opening OJB PersistenceBroker
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.OjbFactoryUtils.getPersistenceBroker():89]
Registering transaction synchronization for OJB PersistenceBroker
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():116] Registering transaction synchronization for JDBC Connection
[...]
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.audit.AuditActivity'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'jetspeed-pipeline'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke():99]
MediaType: html
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke():100]
Encoding: UTF-8
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke():101]
Mimetype: text/html
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run():383] Creating instance of bean 'PortalURL'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run():383] Creating instance of bean 'NavigationalState'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'NavigationalStateCodec'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'portletContentCache'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'decorationContentCache'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run():411] Finished creating instance of bean 'NavigationalState'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'PortalContext'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run():411] Finished creating instance of bean 'PortalURL'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction():371] Creating new transaction with name [org.apache.jetspeed.security.UserManager.newTransientUser]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doBegin():184] Opened new PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@7c9003aa] for OJB transaction
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCommit():247] Committing OJB transaction on PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@7c9003aa]
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCleanupAfterCompletion():299] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@7c9003aa] after transaction
[...]
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction():371] Creating new transaction with name [org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.UserPasswordCredentialStorageManager.getPasswordCredential]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doBegin():184] Opened new PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@3ce3cd45] for OJB transaction
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCommit():247] Committing OJB transaction on PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@3ce3cd45]
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCleanupAfterCompletion():299] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@3ce3cd45] after transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.OjbFactoryUtils.releasePersistenceBroker():124] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doReleaseConnection():312] Returning JDBC Connection to DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.cleanupAfterCompletion():993] Resuming suspended transaction
[...]
[org.apache.jetspeed.localization.impl.LocalizationValveImpl.invoke():110] Got user principal: guest
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.security.UserManager'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke():170]
Request path: /
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.valueBound():1630] Session bound event: setup page manager listener
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.updateSessionProfileLocators():1114] Updated user/locators context: user=guest, profileLocators=(page=/:page:default-page:user:guest:mediatype:html)
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.selectRequestPage():254] Select request page: requestPath=/, requestServerName: localhost
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.getSiteView():1192] Created site view: search paths=/_user/guest,/
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.selectRequestPage():595] Request page: request path=/
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.selectRequestPage():764] Selected folder default page: path=/default-page.psml
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentPage():548] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentPage(): construct ContentPage: id=/default-page.psml, path=/default-page.psml
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__jsSpaceNavigator, name=j2-admin::SpaceNavigator, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__jstbLeft__jsPageNavigator, name=j2-admin::PageNavigator, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__jstbLeft, name=jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-3, name=j2-admin::LocaleSelector, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-12, name=j2-admin::LoginPortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-22, name=j2-admin::ForgottenPasswordPortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-23, name=j2-admin::UserRegistrationPortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-24-wp-reference__wp-definition, name=demo::WeatherPortlet, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-7, name=demo::PickANumberPortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-16, name=demo::RoleSecurityTest, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-9, name=webcontent::ReverseProxyIFramePortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-10, name=webcontent::IFramePortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-17, name=demo::UserInfoTest, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-18, name=demo::BookmarkPortlet, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__page-template__dp-1, name=jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns, locked=false
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__jstbRight__jsToolbox, name=j2-admin::JetspeedToolbox, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2__jstbRight, name=jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment():1819] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentFragment(): constructed ContentFragment: id=template-top2, name=jetspeed-layouts::VelocityThreeColumns, locked=true
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.layout.impl.PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentPage():574] PageLayoutComponentImpl.newContentPage(): constructed ContentPage: id=/default-page.psml
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke():282] Page
path: /default-page.psml
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.container.PageHistoryValve.invoke():56]
PageHistoryValve is DISABLED
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/jetspeed
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/jetspeed/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/portlet/clear
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/portlet/clear/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/clear
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/clear/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/portlet/jetspeed
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/portlet/jetspeed/html/es/ES
[...]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/portlet/gray-gradient-noborder
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration
baseClientPath: /decorations/portlet/gray-gradient-noborder/html/es/ES
[...]
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__jsSpaceNavigator
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__jstbLeft__jsPageNavigator
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__jstbLeft
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'TemplateLocator'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'DecorationLocator'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'PortalConfiguration'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.layout.LayoutPortlet.doView():290] Path to
view page for
LayoutPortlet /WEB-INF/templates//layout/html/jetui/layout.vm
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-3
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-12
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-22
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-23
[...]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-7
[...]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-16
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-9
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-10
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-17
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute():181]
Rendering OID template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-18
[...]
Rendering OID template-top2__jstbRight__jsToolbox
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper@45290155
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@685e95ae
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.request.RequestContextComponent'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/greenearth
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/greenearth/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/inherit
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/inherit/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/jetspeed
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/jetspeed/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/oldstyle
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/oldstyle/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/purpleplanet
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration
baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/purpleplanet/html/es/ES
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():150]
BaseDecoration basePath: /decorations/layout/turbo
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.BaseDecoration.<init>():151]
BaseDecoration baseClientPath: /decorations/layout/turbo/html/es/ES
[...]
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'org.apache.jetspeed.headerresource.HeaderResourceFactory'
05.03.2010 12:06:43 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.headerresource.impl.HeaderResourceImpl.getNamedResourceContent():342] header resource registry text for header section=header.dojo.modules.path headerText=null
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[...]
[org.apache.jetspeed.container.state.impl.JetspeedNavigationalStateCodec.decode():127] navstate decoded=[[window:template-top2__page-template__dp-1__dp-9,resource:true,resource id:/WEB-INF/view/iframe-record-visit.jsp]]
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction():371] Creating new transaction with name [org.apache.jetspeed.security.UserManager.newTransientUser]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doBegin():184] Opened new PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@50bed4c1] for OJB transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit():730] Initiating transaction commit
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCommit():247] Committing OJB transaction on PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@50bed4c1]
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doReleaseConnection():312] Returning JDBC Connection to DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCleanupAfterCompletion():299] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@50bed4c1] after transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.OjbFactoryUtils.releasePersistenceBroker():124] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doReleaseConnection():312] Returning JDBC Connection to DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke():170]
Request path: /
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.selectRequestPage():254] Select request page: requestPath=/, requestServerName: localhost
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.selectRequestPage():595] Request page: request path=/
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.apache.jetspeed.portalsite.impl.PortalSiteSessionContextImpl.selectRequestPage():733] Selected folder historical page: path=/default-page.psml
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[...]
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean():214] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'restful-services-pipeline'
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[...]
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doBegin():184] Opened new PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@2081f451] for OJB transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit():730] Initiating transaction commit
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCommit():247] Committing OJB transaction on PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@2081f451]
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doReleaseConnection():312] Returning JDBC Connection to DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.doGetConnection():112] Fetching JDBC Connection from DataSource
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG
[org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTransactionManager.doCleanupAfterCompletion():299] Closing OJB PersistenceBroker [org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerHandle@2081f451] after transaction
05.03.2010 12:06:44 DEBUG