From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Not be able to log in
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 10:45:55 GMT
Hi Again,

I recompiled everything again but leaved j2-admin out of compilation so
it took a fresh copy of maven repos. Everything remains the same.

Don't know what else I can do. I suppose that I will get a new fresh
copy of the svn repo and try to deploy to another tomcat server. If it
works I will compare deployments.

Best regards,

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en