From FRAGOSO ruben <ruben.FRAG...@gemalto.com>
Subject Linux installation with Oracle
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:54:22 GMT
Hello Everyone

I am trying to install Jetspeed in a linux box and I am getting this error (extract from the
installation is bellow), and I cannot find the setup.log file either

checkImportPsml:

generateStandardDB:
     [echo] Cleaning up possible existing database
Finished
Install failed
Error running the install, The following error occurred while executing this line:
/product/test/database/build.xml:126: Source file does not exist!
Failed

Anyone has a clue is this was solved? Thank you in advanced.

Jetspeed 2.2.1

Best regards