From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: roadmap
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 16:34:28 GMT
Dojo changed drastically with 1.x. Just upgrading to the latest version is
not going to work. 1.x was not backward compatible 0.4, and would've
required substantial investment of code migration to get our 0.4.1 code
running in 1.x. If you are interested in doing that, let us know. Otherwise
it might be best to remove all Dojo code from j2-admin to avoid confusion

--
David