From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: roadmap
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 19:28:17 GMT
yes, it appears those two portlets were never migrated. We can discuss the
future implementation of Administrative portlets when we start planning for
2.2.4. Agreed. I've created a JIRA issue to track it and assigned it to
myself for version 2.2.4:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1282

--
David