portals-portalapps-dev mailing list archives

From David Taylor <davidseantay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APA-WebContent Refactoring
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:35:57 GMT
[Sorry I need rejoin some of these mailing lists, Im getting rejected with
my new email account, and then monitoring them with my other email account]

> Do you have any objections or different ideas?

No objections at all. Makes sense to separate the webapp vs portlet app
usage. Hopefully we can get these new improvements included in the next
Jetspeed release.

> new, more intuitive transformation rules abstracting something like
htmlcleaner's TagTransformation [1]2. reverse-proxy

So we are going to be basically dumping the existing transformation rules
and replacing it with HtmlCleaner? I don't have a problem with that,
progress :)

--
David