From Masumi Ito <mas-...@mb.infosnow.ne.jp>
Subject Re: producer entry point?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:39:14 GMT
Hello Peter,
I have a question about this topic.
I passed my eye over /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd file and
wsdl/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl file.

And I saw the following part about Markup Service,

In "wsdl/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl file"

<wsdl:binding name="WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAP" type="intf:WSRP_v1_Markup_PortType">
    <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

    <wsdl:operation name="getMarkup">
      <soap:operation soapAction="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:getMarkup"/>
      <wsdl:input name="getMarkup">
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
     (The rest is omitted)

Referring to this WSDL, I guess soap message's format is
document/literal intented to comform WS-I.

On the other hand, in "wsdl/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl file"

<service name="WSRPBaseService" provider="java:RPC" style="document" use="literal">
     (The rest is omitted)

None the less, I think the soap message format is
document/literal not rpc/literal.
But I don't know what the statement 'provider="java:RPC"'
point up.

Please tell me the means of this statement.

thanks!

Masumi