From Larry Compton <lawrencecomp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release Date?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:29:13 GMT
Julie,

Thanks. I have some additional questions...
- Has a date been set for transitioning WSRP4J from incubation to official status? If so,
when?
- Has a date been set for the first official release? If so, when?
- Is there a chance that WSRP4J will not be made an official project? If so, what is the likelihood
of that happening?

I've downloaded a copy from the CVS repository, but unfortunately I can't get it to work,
hence my interest in getting an official release.

Julie MacNaught <jmacna@apache.org> wrote:
We are still in incubation, and so we are not officially an Apache
project. The rules for incubation say we cannot make a formal release.
However, I think it's important for us to support users like you.

You have access to the code via CVS anonymous. Just download the code,
run the build, and poof!