From Larry Compton <lawrencecomp...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Installation Problems
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:27:37 GMT
Simon,

Thanks a bunch. That worked.

Larry

"Kaegi, Simon" <Simon.Kaegi@cognos.com> wrote:

The SwingConsumer connects on 8081 where as tomcat is listening on 8080.

Tunnel.bat (in tool) runs tcpmon to connect the two and let you see what's going on.

You can re-configure or just run tunnel.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Compton [mailto:lawrencecompton@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 3:23 PM
To: wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Installation Problems

Hey, folks. I'm having trouble getting WSRP4J running. I've managed to get through the installation
process without any errors. I had to install Pluto independently first, since WSRP4J appears
to assume that Pluto has been installed in Tomcat. The Tomcat server comes up without any
errors, but when I run the Swing consumer, I get Connection Refused exceptions. Any idea why
this might be happening?

Larry Compton

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received
this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate
or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and
notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.