From stephen chi zhang <schizh...@viator.com>
Subject Is it possible and feasible to install wsrp4j on other jsp/servlet engine rather than having on tomcat?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:31:11 GMT
Is it possible and feasible to install wsrp4j on other jsp/servlet
engine rather than having on tomcat?
WSRP4J is running with no problem on  my tomcat, however, I wanna
install wsrp4j on resin rather than tomcat. I have tried every possilble
i can think of to install and configure wsrp4j on resin and fail to
achieve anything so far. Could someone tell me if it is not possible to
have wsrp4j on resin unless I modify wsrp4j's source code and rebuild it?

anyone, everyone who konws that, please help

--
www.viator.com