From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Date?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:43:53 GMT
We are still in incubation, and so we are not officially an Apache
project.  The rules for incubation say we cannot make a formal release.
However, I think it's important for us to support users like you.

You have access to the code via CVS anonymous.  Just download the code,
run the build, and poof!