From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it possible and feasible to install wsrp4j on other jsp/servlet engine rather than having on tomcat?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:53:10 GMT
I don't know anything about resin.  WSRP4J is a web service that
requires Axis.   The Axis jars are included in our build.   Axis
provides a servlet that does all the work of translating the SOAP
request (web service invocation request) into method calls on the
WSRPEngine java class.

You might want to try installing Axis separately and make sure it works
on resin.