From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is that possible to bypass the SwingComsumer and TCP mon to run wsrp on a pluto container
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:19:53 GMT
You can bypass the TCPmonitor by having tomcat listen on 8081, or you
can change the port the SwingConsumer uses  to 8080. To change the port
for the SwingConsumer, edit the file that the SwingConsumer uses to
persist information about the Producer and change all occurrences of
8081 to 8080.  On my machine the path to the file is:

C:\aWork\ws-wsrp4j\driver\SwingConsumer\persistence\producers\org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.driver.ProducerImpl@WSRP4J.xml

You can bypass the SwingConsumer by using any other WSRP compliant
consumer.  Or write one :-) .