From "ravishankar, narayanan nair" <ravishan...@crimsonlogic.com>
Subject Regarding protocol handling
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:37:19 GMT
Hi all,

 I am designing a protocol converter, which means that outside requests
my company will use XYZ protocol(may be SOAP over HTTP) and it will be
received by my web services gateway. Then internally the request is to
be
converted into Jabber, JMS or something like that. Can anybody please
help
me to get the things started ? I mean conversion from one protocol to
another. I would appreciate if you can provide me some links for open
source
products if any, thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Ravi