From "ravishankar, narayanan nair" <ravishan...@crimsonlogic.com>
Subject RE: Is it possible and feasible to install wsrp4j on other jsp/servletengine rather than having on tomcat?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:47:58 GMT
Hi all,
How can I see the mailing list archives? Pls let me know the link,
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie MacNaught [mailto:jmacna@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:53 PM
To: wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is it possible and feasible to install wsrp4j on other
jsp/servletengine rather than having on tomcat?

I don't know anything about resin.  WSRP4J is a web service that
requires Axis.   The Axis jars are included in our build.   Axis
provides a servlet that does all the work of translating the SOAP
request (web service invocation request) into method calls on the
WSRPEngine java class.

You might want to try installing Axis separately and make sure it works
on resin.