From "Kaegi, Simon" <Simon.Ka...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: CASTOR-Exception: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException:
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:34:33 GMT
For now, in portlets/proxyportlet/build.properties you can modify
TARGET_TOMCAT_HOME and TARGET_WEBAPP_NAME to point to valid locations.

For example...
TARGET_TOMCAT_HOME=C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.29
// the webapp containing the portlet container we use for deployment
// for proxyportlet it's the pluto installation
TARGET_WEBAPP_NAME=wsrp

Is this _really_ a Pluto problem or just a build file problem?

Regards,
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: terry li [mailto:SpiritSeekerS@sqatester.com]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 4:51 AM
To: wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: CASTOR-Exception: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException:

Hi all,
 When i try to install install-provider-pluto script, i met some exceptions
like below:
DeployPortlet.intern:
deploying 'proxyportlet' ...
finished!
prepare web archive 'proxyportlet' ...
CASTOR-Exception: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Nested error:
java
..io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\Apache\Tomcat4.1.24-wsrp4j\webapps\pluto\WEB-INF\d
ata\xml\portletdefinitionmapping.xml (The system cannot find the path
specified)

java.io.IOException: Failed to load mapping file
D:/Apache/Tomcat4.1.24-wsrp4j/w
ebapps\pluto\WEB-INF\data\xml\portletdefinitionmapping.xml
        at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.prepareWebArchive(Deploy.java:179)

        at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy.main(Deploy.java:517)

  Anyone can give me some ideas about this?? thanks very much!

Terry

Join SQAtester.com Community  --->
http://www.sqatester.com/testersarea/joinus.htm