From "Alexis BERNARD" <alexis_bern...@ds-fr.com>
Subject Re: empty portlets ??
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:27:09 GMT

I solved my problem by installing Tomcat 4.1.29 which must manage JSP
differently. Now I see portlets correctly.

|         |           "Alexis BERNARD" |
|         |           <alexis_bernard@d|
|         |           s-fr.com>        |
|         |           01/09/2004 09:18 |
|         |           Veuillez répondre|
|         |           à wsrp4j-user    |

  |       Pour :    wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
                                |
  |       cc :
                                |
  |       Objet :   Re: empty portlets ??

I try to make it works with tomcat 5.0 and with java 1.3.1_08, perhaps this
is the cause of my problem...Is there a logfile which can help me to find
the problem?