From Diego Louzán <diegolou...@metalicana.org>
Subject Re: proxyportlet
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:18:13 GMT
Ok, I've tested it and this isn't the way to do it. Instead of adding a
new Producer tag to the xml file, you HAVE to create another xml file in
directory producers with producer details (and a new producer id), then
follow the same steps as commented before.

By the way, this a Castor-mapped file. I'm not a Castor guru, so can
anyone explain me why the file has to be named like
<className>@wsrp4j-<portNumber>.xml?