From Diego Louzán <diegolou...@metalicana.org>
Subject Re: non portlet producer/consumer
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:54:15 GMT
I don't know what you mean with a «portlet producer». If you mean a Java
producer JSR-168 compliant (Portlet Specification), the answer is "yes". The
WSRP producer can be any system that complies to WSRP specification, ranging
from a .NET portal server to any LAMP server. It only has to serve WSRP
requests according to WSRP specification. For instance, there's a commercial
product for .NET that implements a WSRP consumer & producer, and I've heard
that Microsoft is developing a WSRP toolkit for .NET.

Regards.
Diego.