From Diego Louzán <diegolou...@metalicana.org>
Subject Re: Portlet Parameters
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:48:16 GMT
There is a consumerParameters map created in
org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.portlet.impl.URLGeneratorImpl that should be used
for that, but the problem is that it's never initialized (moreover, it had a
bug I have just discovered, JIRA bug WSRP4J-44). It should be initialized in
org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.portlet.impl.ProxyPortlet, but it's not, and I still
don't know where in the portlet I can obtain those preferences (maybe from the
PortletConfig). Anyway, they are encoded in the url (see URLGeneratorImpl
code). I'm investigating...