From Julie MacNaught <jma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: non portlet producer/consumer
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:03:53 GMT
You can write a new Provider.  There is a package called
org.apache.wsrp4j.producer.provider.  It contains a few interface
classes.  You can roll your own Provider implementation.  At runtime,
the WSRP4J producer looks at a properties file to tell it which Provider
to use.

WSRP4J currently provides a Pluto provider.

Vardhan, Puneet wrote:
> Thanks Diego. My question still is can I create a WSRP Producer and configure it with
WSRP4J. However on the producer side I don't want to use Pluto or any other portlet container.

> It seems from your reply that I can do the above and still be WSRP compliant. But my
question is can I achieve it using WSRP4J?