From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject Re: WSDL?
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:59:07 GMT
thanks for reply,

Actually I tried to install a producer portlet wsrp4j/tomcat (that
already works with Swing consumer)  in weblogic portal, and the weblogic
wizard asks for the producer WSDL URL. I tried some of the static one
but I can't found one that is accepted by weblogic.

Does anyone knows about weblogic / wsrp4j constraints ?

--
Denis