From Diego Louzán <diegolou...@metalicana.org>
Subject Is wsdl4j used anywhere in wsrp4j (currently)?@metalicana.org
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:44:35 GMT
    I'm interested in creating some wizards for easy deployment of wsrp4j wsdl
interfaces for my own project. This code could be later committed to wsrp4j.
The JSR-110 (Java APIs for WSDL) is particularly interesting for this, and I've
seen that the reference implementation jar from IBM is included in wsrp4j
(lib/wsdl4j.jar), but I haven't been able to find any use of it in the entire
wsrp4j project. Is wsdl4j used in wsrp4j or the jar is included for future usage?

Regards.
Diego.