From "Ansari, Fahad (LNG-DAY)" <fahad.ans...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: Portlet Parameters
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:49:48 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

Also how is the consumer going to know what it needs to send to a Portlet
and also what it needs to ask the admin while he/she is setting up the
Portlet. Do we set consumer parameters in Portlet.xml? I looked into
Portlet.xml schema and did not find any elements for consumer parameters.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diego Louzán [mailto:diegolouzan@metalicana.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 12:48 PM
To: wsrp4j-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Portlet Parameters

There is a consumerParameters map created in
org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.portlet.impl.URLGeneratorImpl that should be used

for that, but the problem is that it's never initialized (moreover, it had a

bug I have just discovered, JIRA bug WSRP4J-44). It should be initialized in

org.apache.wsrp4j.consumer.portlet.impl.ProxyPortlet, but it's not, and I
still
don't know where in the portlet I can obtain those preferences (maybe from
the
PortletConfig). Anyway, they are encoded in the url (see URLGeneratorImpl
code). I'm investigating...