From Liang Chen <landis.c...@gmail.com>
Subject how to change stateChange used in Weblogic wsrp consumer
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:04:49 GMT
When I use wsrp4j as the producer and proxyprotlet as the consumer,
everything works fine,  user can submit form and click action url.

When I use weblogic as the consumer and wsrp4j as the producer, form
submit and action url do not work. I checked the wsrp4j code, it said
that the statechanage sent by weblogic consumer is 'readonly', not
'readwrite'.

I noticed that in wsrp4j code ConsumerEnvironmentImpl, the statechange
is hardcoded:
        // define portlet state change behaviour
        setPortletStateChange(StateChange.readWrite);

I am wondering whether weblogic has some settings about that? Has
anyone faced this kind of case?

I know my question is away from wsrp4j, thanks for you reply if you
have any ideas.

--
Liang Chen
in Shanghai, China