From Diego Louzán <diegolou...@metalicana.org>
Subject Re: Installing the Proxy Portlet
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:41:38 GMT
I keep getting those exceptions since I began developing with proxyportlet.
They are related with the pluto jar used in the cvs, if you replace it with the
latest from pluto distribution you won't get them anymore. Anyway, I've tested
the proxyportlet and that exception doesn't seem harmful (for now), you can run
the proxyportlet without problems.